It is a treatment technique using ozone gas. Also known as blood washing. It is preferred in the treatment of many diseases. It is an effective, safe, scientific process. Although it is an extremely old treatment, it has become even more popular today.
How Does Ozone Therapy Affect the Body?
- Promotes the formation of white blood cells.
- Destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi. It is the most natural, powerful and waste-free process.
- Supports the immune system and creates resistance to infections.
- It is preferred in the treatment of various disorders with its ability to regulate the immune system.
- Prevents the spread and proliferation of rapidly growing cancerous cells.
- Increases the elasticity of red blood cells, thus accelerating the passage through capillaries.
- Supports the ability of the blood to deliver oxygen to the tissues and helps oxygenate the organs.
- Promotes intracellular breathing.
- It creates a detox effect and allows the removal of chemical components from the body.
- Offers pain relief features.
- Reduces the consistency of blood. As a result, it regulates circulation.
What are the Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
- It has an effect that increases sexual desire and performance.
- Regulates concentration disorders.
- Relieves chronic fatigue.
- Increases the flexibility of the muscles.
- Cleanses the blood and lymphatic system.
- Reduces the release of stress hormone.
- Strengthens memory by improving brain functions.
- Normalizes hormone and enzyme production.
- Provides skin regeneration by increasing skin blood circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves joint pain and muscle discomfort.
- Renews the vessels and regulates blood pressure.
- Increases blood circulation to cells and tissues.
Which Diseases Is Ozone Treatment Good For?
Ozone therapy is good for the following diseases:
- Performance Enhancement in Athletes
- Joint Pain and Calcification
- Muscle Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Intestinal Diseases
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Circulatory disorders
What are the Methods Used in Ozone Treatment?
- Major method: It is the most commonly used technique. 50-200 ml of blood is taken. It is mixed with ozone whose dosage has been determined and transmitted to the person.
- Minor method: 2-5 cc of blood taken from the individual is combined with a certain dose of ozone and injected into the muscles.
- Subcutaneous: Ozone gas of a certain dose and volume is transmitted to the lower part of the skin with the help of a tiny tipped needle.
- Delivery of ozone gas to the body cavities: In this process, ozone supplementation is made to the person through the rectal-breech, vaginal and ear route.
- Delivery of ozone gas into the joint: It is a procedure applied in joint diseases. With the help of a needle, a certain dose of ozone is injected into the joints of the person.
- Use of ozonated products
- Ozone application into or around the lesion or mass